Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

LABELS, SHIT, WE NEED LABELS!

Now, I guess I should explain the meaning of the codes I plan on using here!

Given that it's all transgender, that code need not be used.  Instead, the descriptions will be based on the post content:

Caption
Short Story (10,000 Words or Less)
Novella (10,000 Words or More)
Original Art
Sequence
Post Change Image

One of these should constitute the first tag given (or label).

Slow Transformation (Hour or Longer)
Fast Transformation (Hour or Less)

The second tag should be one of these.

Chemical
Magic
Sci-Fi

Third, should be something which tells the reader what type of methodology to expect.

Slight Mental Change
Major Mental Change
Complete Mental Change

This will also be an important tag!  There are a vocal group who dislike what they term identity death and this should help them avoid undesirable posts!

From here, we get to a greater variety, here is just a sample:

Bimbo
Stepford
Sister
Girlfriend
Wife
Nurse
Mother

....and so on.

Anyway, hope this gives a good idea to all who wish to contribute of what they can label their posts to make looking through this blog easy enough:)


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure the labels work very well as intended at the moment. For me they serve as a handle to find the content which I might enjoy most quickly. Currently the label area looks cluttered and there is a big amount of labels which are only connected to a single item.

    And some of these even have a hard chance to be used again. For instance the label "labels". As I remembered there is post discussing the labels I used the label "admin" to find it and not the "labels" label, because I couldn't imagine there would be one.

    There are some candidates which could be merged:
    for instance the labels containing the word "magic": there is magic, magical item, magic spells, magic pills, magic potions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If someone wants to take the task of redoing the labels, I'll be glad to let them. I don't have the patience to do it myself, to be brutally honest. Not that your comment isn't valid, I just don't want to go back through all the posts and redo them to reflect a new tagging system.

      Delete